Hi-vis packable outer layer for rainy or windy conditions. Perfect for attaching to the S-biner on our running bottoms for when the weather can't decide.
SilverShell™ is made in Switzerland by the Schoeller brand. Known for their on-going collaboration with NASA, Schoeller became the first company worldwide to produce in accordance with the ecological principles of the bluesign® SYSTEM in 2001. SilverShell™ is a structured fabric interwoven with metal threads, which makes the fabric reflective as well as resistant to tearing and ripping.
- 3M reflective print
- Ventilation lines the entire length of the arm, allowing for maximum breathability.
- Water and wind repellent
- 5 pockets: 1 phone, 2 keys, 2 front
- Adjustable hood and hem with drawcord.
- Packs down into portable pouch.
- Detachable exterior label
Tear along the perforated edge to remove the bottom portion of the label.
SilverShell™ / Origin Switzerland
- 89% Polyamide
- 10% Polyurethane
- 1% Aluminum
|Front length B||68.5||68.5||69.5||71.5||74.5|
|1/2 Chest A||52.5||54.5||56.5||58.5||61.5|